PET RESIN – PET CHIPS;
Meltem Kimya is a leading manufacturer of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) in Turkey. Meltem Kimya has knowledge and skills wiht having approximately 41 years commercial experience, she presents the World quality standart products troughout Turkey as well as abroad.
PET is an very important versatile plastic used to produce a wide range of packaging for food, beverages, personal and home care, pharmaceuticals, as well as other consumer and industrial products such as film, thick sheet and fiber. We also produce PET packaging such as hotfill preforms, bottles and jars.
We entered the PET business in 2009 with the establishment of a PET facility in Adana Hacı Sabancı İndustrial zoon in Turkey with a capacity of 36,000 tons per year. We have a Continous Polymerisation line (CP line) and 6 Batch type Solid State Polymerisation lines (SSP Lines). We are able to produce very wide range of Intrinsic Viscocity from 0,570 up to 1,400 dL/g. Due to this ability, we can easly match most of the demands of our costumers. İnherent to our processing technology we produce resin with very low Acet Aldehyde (AA) impurity which is very important parameter for bevarage applications.
Our facility is the first and only facility in Turkey to have a rPET production technology by chemical depolymerisation method . Depending on customer demands we are able to produce different level of rPET ratios.
PRODUCTS AND APPLICATIONS
- MELPET®TS760 - Water Bottle Grade
- MELPET®TS780 – Edible Oil Bottle Grade
- MELPET®GS800 – Jar and Cosmetic Bottle Grade
- MELPET®GS820 - CSD (Carbonated Soft Drinks) Bottle and General Application Grade
- MELPET®GS840 - CSD (Carbonated Soft Drinks) Bottle and General Application Grade
- MELPET®FH840 - Contains Fast Heat Additive .Increase blow moulding speed by 30% and reduce energy consumption by 25%
- MELPET®FH840-R20 - Contains %20 Recycled PET With Fast Heat Additive
- MELPET®GS820-R20 Contains %20 Recycled PET
- MELPET®11001 - PES - Textile(BCF, POY, Staple Fiber), and Nonwoven Grade (Super Bright)
- MELPET®11101 – BOPET Film Grade (without pinning agent)
- MELPET®11111 – BOPET Film Grade (with pinning agent)
- MELPET®12102 - APET - Injection Moulding And Thermoforming Grade
- MELPET®21002 - HOTFILL Grade
- MELPET®21101 - Monofilament Grade
- MELPET®21109 - CPET Grade( like Microwave Ocenable Trays), Technical Yarn, Strapping Grade
- MELPET®22108 - Transparent Thick Sheet (6mm) Extrusion And Sealant Layer Grade, 19Lt. (5 Gallon) Returnable Preform and Carboy Production Grade (Similar Of PETG)
- MELPET®32101 - Blood Collecting Vials, Medical Application and Injection Moulding Grade
- FUPET®22109 - Extrusion Blow Moulding, Engineering Plastic Application Grade
- TUPET®22113 – Automotive and Engineering Plastics Application Grade (High Mechanical Property Transparent Sheet Production)